Turn ideas into rapid reality, the low cost eco-way
Matrix 300+ Features
- Unmatched Affordability The material costs are a fraction of the cost of other technologies making it affordable for all environments.
- Accessibility The Matrix 300+ makes 3D printing truly accessible with material that you will find in your office supply shop.
- Ease of Use The Matrix 300+ has a user friendly interface making 3D printing easier than ever—as easy as printing on paper!
- Improved Speed The Matrix 300+ is now up to 3 times faster.
- Eco-Friendly The process uses Letter/A4 paper and a water-based adhesive which makes the output eco-friendly.
- The Feel Factor Models straight out of the Matrix are tough, durable and eco–friendly and meet a wide range of form fit and feel requirements.
- High Resolution can be achieved on the Matrix 300+ producing models that are both realistic and have fine detail.
Matrix 300+ Technical Specs
A4 Paper: 256 x 169 x 150 mm
Letter Paper: 9.39 x 6.89 x 5.9 inches
A4 (80 gsm & 160 gsm)Letter Size (20 lbs & 43 lbs)
0.1 mm (o.oo4 in) and0.19 mm (0.007 in)
0.1 mm (0.004 in)
350 W, 240 v 50 Hzor 120 v 60 Hz
TCP/IP 100/10 base T
8GB memory and 100GB hard drive, 2 network cards, one for the printer
64 bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7