Whether you’re an educator in a high school, vocational technical institution or major university, you can use 3D printing as a critical part of your curriculum to excite your students, enrich their learning and encourage their advancement by enabling them to transform their ideas into physical 3D printed models that they can actually hold in their hands. But in order to be effective, 3D printing must be accessible to all students, affordable to operate and, above all, safe.
Mcor 3D printers are the lowest cost, safest and most eco-friendly 3D printers in the world, so you and your students can quickly, easily, safely and inexpensively produce professional-quality physical 3D models. And since they can print in full, accurate and realistic color, Mcor 3D printers can foster students’ design skills across various departments, from product design and engineering to architecture, medical and fine arts.
Mcor 3D printers are perfect for the classroom:
- Lowest operating cost of any 3D printing technology enables unlimited student access
- Use readily available copy paper, water-based adhesive and ink for safe, low-cost and eco-friendly 3D printing
- No chemicals, fumes or sharp cutting tools means safe, daily use in the classroom
- Models require no post-processing after printing for easy-to-use operation
- High resolution produces realistic models with fine detail, hollows and moving parts
- Mcor’s unmatched True Color capability deepens understanding and leverages use across departments
See why Mcor 3D printers are the best choice for student use in the classroom:
- Vincennes University
- Lee High School
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)
- Art Center College of Design
- Western University of Health Sciences