Mcor 3D printers are the ideal way for reprographics and 2D printing firms to expand into profitable new, consumer-focused markets.
In order to produce customised consumer products, such as personalised frames, toys, collectibles, maps of special trips, gifts and even common household objects at a price point consumers will accept, service bureaus require full-color 3D printers that use low-cost materials.
Because they are the only ones to use standard office paper as the build material, Mcor 3D printers are the lowest cost systems available – 10%-20% of any other 3D printer. And, Mcor’s unique, full-color 3D printing capability saves time and money in tedious painting and enables limitless possibilities for consumers to customise their creations. The versatility of paper parts also enables you to use a variety of finishes to suit almost any need.
Mcor 3D printers are easy to use, clean and compact. No need to vacuum messy powders, remove supports with harsh chemicals or install special ventilation. All of the build material, as well as the 3D printed models themselves, is fully recyclable.
See how Mcor 3D printers can help you create a profitable new business and generate new revenue streams:
- Mcor IRIS anchors powerful industrial 3D printing service in Australia
- Paper-based 3D printing breathes new life and customers into an established Italian reprographics firm
- The ‘selfie’s’ next frontier
- IT firm expands customer base, generates new revenue with full-colour 3D printer
- Innovative photo-to-print digital sculpting process links loved ones
- Why 2D Printing Companies Need to Evolve
- How Large and Wide Format Printers Can Expand Services
- Selfie Pop-Culture Phenomenon Grows into Big Business
- Trends in 3D Scan-to-Print Applications