|Company||MCOR Technologies Ltd|
|Job Title||Support Engineer|
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager|
|Location||MCOR HQ, Dunleer, Co Louth, Ireland|
|Travel||Up to 50%|
Mcor Technologies Ltd is an innovative manufacturer of full-color, professional, eco-friendly 3D printers. MCor’s 3D Printers are unique as they use paper as the build material rendering highly robust, stable, heat resistant and durable prototypes and tactile models.
Our printers are used by professional designers in the Manufacturing and Industrial, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Architecture, Life Sciences, Education and Entertainment (Animation, Advertising, Graphics) sectors globally.
Mcor sells through a network of approved resellers across the globe who sell, install and support MCOR products.
The Support Engineer’s key responsibility is ensuring that all re-sellers and customers can efficiently produce top quality 3D models. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct installations and training for Mcor 3D printers at re-seller / customer sites
- Conduct classroom training for re-sellers at Mcor HQ
- Provide remote and onsite support to re-sellers and end customers
- Provide emergency and ongoing support to re-sellers and end customers remotely or by travelling to site at short notice
- Support the development of the service department and systems to enable first class support to customers
- Completion of customer reports and updating of service database
- Develop new training manuals and training videos for web portal download to existing customers and re-sellers
- Support the development of future 3D printer products
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Background & experience
- Degree level in engineering an advantage
- Min of 2 years the service and/or maintenance experience, ideally in the 3D printing industry
- A knowledge and aptitude for engineering essential
- Competent IT Skills (MS Office)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and fault finding / diagnostic skills
- Well organised and prides themselves in attention to detail
- Ability to be assertive to achieve goals
- Can work on own initiative
- Self-motivated & able to work without close supervision
- A genuine interest in business
- A high level of work ethic and a 100% commitment striving for best results
- A desire to be a team player with excellent communication skills
MCOR is innovative, hardworking, ambitious and principled.
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications & experience.